Sunday 18 January 2015

"Just You"

The graceful good stars belong to none, 
The moon is too drunk to ring the morning bell;

The sun, 
floating in the pool of wine 
tasting the sparkling golden liquid 
distilling the high spirited aura.

The frozen rocks floating like diamonds, 
Old scotch whisky blending the ageing night in a pellucid glass    The tasteless crystals channeling the eyes with a blur image of sigh

The moment of lazy kisses yawns, when 
my heart skips and hops every alternate beat
When the lyrics of your heart hold my breath,   
The royal love is then crowned with fire.

Is that your words, smelling like roasted beans of caffeine, hmm?

The humming breath fly high with every whisper
you decorate in my ears.
Brewing the scent of my blood, my senses tucked me in the echo of your words 
like meditating, with every sip of tequila. 

The loops of naughty thoughts injecting cocaine into my sensory neuron 
My vision reflects your image, and I,
I breathe you, umm... Just you...


© Neha R Krishna


No comments:

Post a Comment